Friday, October 17, 2008

Fight The NOBAMA Republicans

Don't suppose there are any T-Shirt folks out there that would like to donate a few thousand T-Shirts to me? I'd like to fight the John McCain NOBAMA craze sweeping the Republican Party with our own version of the shirt called the YOBAMA...if you're out there, and willing to donate these shirts, I would like to make them available via my blog. Of course, my readers could also just MAKE THEIR OWN! Let's show those NOBAMA Maniacs we can take their game and turn it around on them! Call me crazy, but the thought of 20,000 Democrats at a Campaign Rally chanting their affirmation of YOBAMA should pretty well SQUELCH the NOBAMA folks out of the news and over to the sidelines.

From Websters Dictionary

Main Entry:
yo 
          Listen to the pronunciation of yo

Pronunciation:
\ˈyō\

Function:
interjection

Etymology:
Middle English yo, io, interjection

Date:
15th century

—used especially to call attention, to indicate attentiveness, or to express affirmation

No comments: