Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Live Blogging Obama Speech This Evening

Washington Scandal will be live blogging during Barack Obama's live speech this evening on almost every network. Anyone else going to be live blogging or twittering? Let me know so we can try to link up. Should be interesting to hear Obama's pre election state of the Union Address. I want to hear his justification for Illegal Alien Amnesty when over 800,000 Americans have lost their jobs just in the last year. Want him to explain to me why we should give Health Coverage to 25 Million Illegal Aliens. I will NOT vote for McCain, but I am not sure I can vote for Obama either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obama for CHANGE!
Watch Obama 30 minute commercial online at http://sowonder.net/broadcast/?d=Obama_30_Minute_Commercial
hq video.