Thursday, October 2, 2008

Some Pre Debate Twittering

A sampling of the Pre Debate Twittering....
The Fix
Julie Ward
lepouse cnn, as always #vpdebate #current
Julie Ward
lepouse why is it all the republicans I know will NOT be watching the debate tonight? are they frightened it will all fall apart? #current
media_girl
media_girl I won't be live-tweeting, I will be live-snarking. It's about all I can manage for this event.
The Fix
TheFix Baseball update: Phillies 5, Brewers 2...top 8th.
CNN Political Ticker
Linda
Dantcer wow! twitter is going nutz! Going to go fix myself a cold drink. No wait - Joe SIX PACK is supposed to drink a whole six pack right?
jthrasher
jthrasher I hate when CNN uses their huge touch screen monitor to show us how they can throw websites around...it's pointless and dumb.

No comments: