Sunday, October 12, 2008

Citizens of South East Ohio, Confront John McCain's Race Baiting Ways

Citizens of South Eastern Ohio, you have a chance tomorrow to let your voice be heard, have a chance to tell John McCain you are tired of his campaign's race baiting and down in the mud political campaign. He will be appearing at Brush Run Park in St. Clairsville at 3:00 PM tomorrow afternoon (Sunday October 12th). Tickets are still available through Rabid Right Wing Republican sources, so check his official campaign web site for locations. Let your voice be heard, let McCain know that it is time he starts talking about REAL ISSUES that affect the citizens of Ohio, rather than trying to divide you with race baiting statements and fear. There are very real reasons why his campaign antics have been compared to those of George Wallace.


in St. Clairsville, OH



Sunday October 12th



Brush Run Park at Alderman Airport
67160 Airport Rd.
St. Clairsville, OH



Doors Open at 3:00pm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a little girl growing up along the Ohio River in Meigs County in the 1930s, my mom and her 10 siblings learned from my Irish-American grandmother that nobody was better than someone else just because of the color of their skin. My mom passed that wisdom on to me and my siblings. I spent a large part of my childhood and teen years in Meigs. It's beautiful country and I love it dearly, but the lingering racist beliefs there are not pretty. In a few short weeks, if Barack Obama is elected, I will be overjoyed to see my wise grandmother's convictions come true!